Magnetic Frag Rack - 44 Frag Capacity
This is our largest magnetic frag rack. It can hold up to 44 plug style frags (less depending on diameter of plug). We utilize strong N52 magnets to help keep this rack from falling. Recommended for tanks up to 3/8" thick, however, can be used on thicker glass with less holding power as the thickness increases.
Neodymium Magnets Safety and Handling
Neodymium magnets are the strongest, most powerful magnets on earth and the surprisingly strong force between them may catch you off guard at first.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and will peel, chip, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together, even from just a few inches apart. Despite being made of metal and coated with a shiny nickel-plating, they are not as hard as steel. Shattering magnets can send small sharp metal pieces into the air at great speeds. Eye protecti Neodymium magnets are not toys.
- Do not allow children to handle or play with them. Small magnets can pose a serious choking hazard. If multiple magnets are swallowed, they can attach to each other through intestinal walls causing serious injuries and even death. on is recommended.
- Neodymium magnets create strong magnetic fields around them, which can interfere with pacemakers, ICDs and other implanted medical devices. This is because many of these devices are made with a feature that deactivates the device in a magnetic field.
- The strong magnetic fields emanating from neodymium magnets can damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic ID cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage older televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and CRT displays.
- Magnetic fields interfere with compasses or magnetometers used in navigation for air and sea transport, as well as the internal compasses of smartphone and GPS devices.
- Studies show a small percentage of people suffer from an allergy to some metals including nickel. The allergic reaction is often manifested in redness and a skin rash. If you have a nickel allergy, try wearing gloves or avoid directly handling nickel-plated neodymium magnets.
Recommendations on Handling Neodymium Magnets Safely
- Wear eye protection and work gloves (if necessary) when working with magnets.
- Pay close attention when you are separating or handling magnets.
- To separate magnets, grasp the outside magnet, slide it off the stack and pull it away quickly.
- When you have magnets in both hands, remember to keep your hands far apart.
- Do not drill or machine neodymium magnets.
- Immediately apply ice to any pinched skin or area to minimize any pain or damage. With larger magnets, injuries of this type can be severe.
- Seek immediate medical attention for any serious injuries.
- Neodymium magnets will retain their magnetism and integrity for decades when handled, utilized and protected properly.
3D Printed Products
3D printed parts may/will contain some cosmetic blemishes during the printing process. These blemished are perfectly normal and do not impact operation of the product.
All products are made from ABS plastic which is aquarium safe.
After printing, some geometries can be brittle. Please avoid from using excessive force while handling 3D printed products.